Qualified applicants are expected to:
- Project schedule - ensure project are completed on time
- Man hours - complete projects using the allotted resources
- Budget – communicate with the owner to complete projects within their budget
- Quantities – work with foreman to record and reconcile quantities for payment
- Set up – order/acquire necessary permits, materials, equipment and resources necessary for each project
- Review – review and approve daily field logs for accuracy
- 3 years of experience in similar role
- Pre-employment physical and drug test
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com or mail to Pro-Line Asphalt, 11797 29 Mile Rd, Washington Twp 48095.
Phone (586) 752-7730.
Applications are also available to be filled out at our Office in Washington Twp.
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer / Must be drug free / Minorities & females are encouraged to apply.